Following final week’s announcement of key ministers for Malaysia’s tenth prime minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s cupboard, the deputy minister roles have been introduced tonight by Anwar, who can also be the finance minister.
The announcement comes after the prime minister’s viewers with the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah for the presentation of the record of names, with chosen ministries to obtain two deputy ministers.
Key departments that assist form and outline the automotive and mobility industries embody the ministry of transport (MOT), ministry of worldwide commerce and business (MITI), works ministry (KKR), ministry of finance (MOF), and on this age of electrical automobiles, the ministry of setting and water (KASA).
The next is the record of deputy ministers for the cupboard, in key ministries associated to the native automotive panorama:
- Deputy transport minister – Datuk Hasbi Habibollah
- Deputy minister of worldwide commerce and business – Liew Chin Tong
- Deputy works minister – Datuk Seri Abdul Rahman Mohamad
- Deputy finance minister – Datuk Seri Ahmad Maslan and Steven Sim Chee Keong
- Deputy financial system minister – Datuk Hanifah Hajar Taib
- Deputy pure assets, nature, local weather change minister – Datuk Seri Hwang Tiong Si
- Deputy home commerce and value of dwelling minister – Fuziah Salleh
The transport ministry determines facets reminiscent of driving licenses, public transport, and highway guidelines, whereas MITI and MoF decide how automobiles are priced in Malaysia. The works ministry handles public works reminiscent of roads and highways, whereas the ministry of setting and water (KASA) offers with sustainable efforts reminiscent of electrical automobiles.
To recap, right here is the record of key members of the tenth prime minister’s cupboard:
- Transport minister – Anthony Loke Siew Fook
- Minister of worldwide commerce and business – Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Tengku Abdul Aziz
- Works minister – Datuk Seri Alexander Nanta Linggi
- Finance minister – Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim
- Financial system minister – Rafizi Ramli
- Pure assets, nature and local weather change minister – Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad
- Home commerce and value of dwelling minister – Datuk Seri Salahuddin Ayub
When it comes to returning cupboard members, Ahmad Maslan was beforehand deputy minister of finance from 2013 to 2015, and likewise held the position of deputy minister of worldwide commerce and business from 2015 to 2018.
Under is the complete record of deputy ministers: